Attorneys Working To Hold Negligent Healthcare Providers Accountable
When someone dies or suffers a grave injury due to a medical professional’s avoidable error, a tragedy is worsened when the victim and/or victim’s family is denied the compensation that they deserve. Fury Duarte PS offers the experience, knowledge and financial resources needed to try cases involving medical negligence.
As champions of the victims of medical malpractice, we work tirelessly to hold the negligent parties accountable and to prompt necessary changes to medical procedures and hospital/clinic policies to prevent others from suffering the same fate.
Understanding The Hazards Of Medical Negligence
There are seemingly countless ways to suffer harm in the course of receiving medical care. The most common hazards include:
- Surgical errors: Performing surgery on the wrong body part or wrong patient, leaving surgical equipment inside of a patient after the procedure, causing nerve damage, giving too much or too little anesthesia, etc.
- Birth Injuries: Cerebral palsy, brachial palsy, failure to order a timely C-section, failure to monitor high-risk labor, injuries caused by forceps and other equipment, etc.
- Diagnostic errors: Failure to diagnose stroke or heart attack, delayed diagnosis of cancer or any other incorrect/delayed diagnosis of an acute or fatal medical condition.
- Anesthesia Errors: Administering too much anesthesia leading to oxygen deprivation, failure to monitor patients during surgery, etc.
- Medication errors: Prescribing/administering the wrong medication or in the wrong dose, failing to prevent dangerous drug interactions, giving drugs to the wrong patient, failure to assess potential drug allergies, etc.
- Failure to treat: Injuries/harm related to not taking a proper medical history, neglecting a patient in the hospital due to staff shortages, failing to order necessary tests, releasing patients from the ER too soon, etc.
Sometimes, these injuries are severe enough to cause death. If you have lost a loved one because of medical malpractice, our caring personal injury attorneys are ready to help you pursue a wrongful death claim against the physician or hospital responsible.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Our Medical Malpractice Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been injured, you do not have the luxury of time. It is important to act quickly to ensure that evidence is preserved and that your claim stays within the statute of limitations. Contact Fury Duarte today at 425-329-8900 and get a free consultation with an experienced attorney to get advice on the best course of action. We look forward to helping you seek the compensation that you deserve.