Explore Criminal Defense Resources by Topic

Other Post-Conviction Relief

For some cases, an appeal is either not available or has been unsuccessful. In these circumstances, a Personal restraint Petition (PRP) may be an option.

And for people who are trying to remove or minimize the impact of an old arrest or conviction, expunging or vacating might be available. Our Firm assists with these petitions, as well as sealing juvenile records and restoring firearm rights. To schedule a consultation, call 425-643-1606 and ask for Diana.