Scott joined Fury Duarte in 2014. His practice focuses largely on serious personal injury litigation, including, but not limited to, maritime injury cases, as well as criminal defense. Prior to joining Fury Duarte, Scott was employed as a law clerk, assisting largely with workplace personal injury cases, at the Farber Law Group in Bellevue, Washington.
Scott earned his juris doctor, graduating summa cum laude and 4th in his class, from Oklahoma City University School of Law. He also served as Editor-in-Chief of the Oklahoma City University Law Review. Prior to law school, Scott attended Arizona State University, first earning a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Management Technology, where he graduated magna cum laude. While earning that degree, he earned a private pilot certificate with an instrument rating and completed an aircraft accident investigation internship with the National Transportation Safety Board in Miami, Florida. He then went on to earn a Master of Science in Aviation Management and Human Factors from Arizona State University, where he was also employed as a Research Assistant in the Aviation Department.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, JD, summa cum laude
- Arizona State University, MS, Aviation Management and Human Factors
- Arizona State University, BS, Aeronautical Management Technology, magna cum laude
The General Aviation Revitalization Act of 1994: The Initial Necessity for, Out-Right Success of, and Continued Need for the Act to Maintain American General Aviation Predominance Throughout the World, 34 Okla. City U. L. Rev. 75 (2009).
- Washington State Bar Association
- US District Court for the Western District of Washington
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit